Sunday, April 19, 2009

NNC Card Exchange 2009



I don't know whether it was time to post the card to our partner but I thought I saw 15 April as the mailing date. I panicked and sent mine off to Radha the weekend before 15 April'09 and I believe when she said that she ahd received it, the card must have reached her yesterday. So here it is the card that made it's way to Alor Star, Kedah in the NNC Card Exchange.I stitched the design that says"Hi" to meet the criteria of a stitched card. I did try punching holes on a piece of card and drew stitches to make faux stitches but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. So I threw it away. How I wish I owned a sewing machine. The embellishments was bought from the 'Kedai Bunga' in Nilai.The patterned paper was a freebie design from a card blogging site.Yeah I looked through so many blogs till I've forgotten from which blog site I got the freebie from.

Well Radha this is for you. AND not forgetting the Organiser of this exchange. - a big THANK YOU to YING

1 comment: