Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blue Bag



This is the smaller blue bag I finished crocheting last night. I worked on it most nights after coming back from work. As usual I changed colours to suit my mood. Fed up with one shade I would dig in my paperbag of yarn for another shade of blue. I almost put in a light purple too but backed out.

Anyway one side of the bag has a ribbon flower. It doesn't look pretty cos the ribbon was being blown about by the fan. On the other side you can see a blue button - I didn't have any magnetic clasp. Teacher Mel only gave us one set. But I must say I am happy with the blue button. Mel the button was from you - your generous contribution during the NNC Anniversary meet this year.

1 comment:

  1. Wah you did another one?! I haven't done mine yet! Congratulations Rose!

    ReplyDelete