Saturday, April 25, 2009

Crochet Bag


The bag that I crocheted under the tutelage of Mel. Thanks Mel I enjoyed crocheting this bag. Three of us -Nik, Paul and Myself - started on this last Saturday 18 April'09 at our stitching bee organised by Nik of our NNC Group. Mel provided us with the pattern to the bag and the magnetic clasps. However I must say by the time I finished the bag, my body, hands and especially my fingers hurt like hell.I took a week to complete the bag.

If you notice the beads hanging on the 3 strands of yarn - well that is the mark of the last stitch. Instead of weaving them inside the bag after tying off, I hung beads instead and just let them hang as is. The red flower is a ribbon brooch from the Kedai Bunga - the shop that sells all those ribbon flowers, etc for craft decor.

4 comments:

  1. Rose,

    So nice. You give me the motivation to start mine soon!

    Ah, the cross stitch set is still unopened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rose! I think you're the first among the three of us to complete her/his bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah so nice meh! :D Congrats on your finish Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely.. can make 1 for me? hihihihihii

    ReplyDelete