Monday, March 30, 2009

Gemas Railway Station

The coffee shop at the Gemas railway station. That's me in the black tudung. Seated at the same table is my eldest sister and my dad. The guy in white shirt in the foreground is my DH.




The guy in blue in the background is my BIL. This is me in front enjoying a glass of black coffee and kuih bahulu (sponge cake).


There! - my dad, sis and BIL.




I wa fascinated by this little station - like one of those small stations in England
. After all it was built during British times.



Gemas Railway station, a quaint station lost in time - nostalgic.

1 comment:

  1. My memories of the Gemas Railway station was very dark and cold.
    He .. he.. sebabnya, setiap kali cuti sekolah, kena naik keretapi dari Seremban nak balik ke Kelantan. The train stopped at Gemas at about 1.00 or 2.00 o'clock in the morning and we had to wait for a long time for the train from Singapore to arrive. When it did arrive part of the carriage from the Singapore train was shunted to our train for the journey to the east coast.

    Letih tau naik keretapi lama-lama, and that was 35+ years ago! Tapi sekarang ni nampak macam servis tak ada beza pun, keretapi sampai lambat juga.

    ReplyDelete