Sunday, March 8, 2009

2nd Bracelet


I crocheted another bracelet last night. it didn't take me long to complete it since it was the second time around doing it. This time, however, I have used white, blue, green beads and some stray brown and black ones too. I had to use the needle threader to string the beads as they were too small to do so with the needle or rather the thread was too thick to thread the beads through the needle........get my drift? For my 1st bracelet I used grey and purple glass beads but they were not visible except that they shone slightly in the sunlight. My office mates did notice the bracelet and didn't believe that I made them. However one of them did ask me how to do it. So i gave her some of my leftover yarn and she bought some crochet needles and I told her to practice the stitches first and get the hang of it. Anyway i am happy with my bracelets. So now where can I find some light coloured threads instead?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose,
    Here's a tutorial for lots of blog template stuff!

    http://duniamusliha.blogspot.com/2008/11/tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete