Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NNC 3rd Anniversary Meet

Date ; 27 March '10
Venue : Sabariah's house in Setia Alam, Klang.

We had a blast during the anniversary exchange. There were door gifts for all of us. Nik won the special door - a book gift from Diane, USA. I received a pink and white beaded necklace from Janet for the anniversay exchange. She in turn received mine - blue crochet bag and a cross stich chart. Coincidence! The exchange of gifts were for those members of NNC who wanted to participate - no matter if they are not able to attend the meet. I also took the opportunity to give my blue pincushion exchange partner - Paul - his gift of a pincushion and 3 blue stashes. I received my blue pincushion gifts from Usha instead. See the big crocheted pin cushion adorned with beads. Lovely isn't it. Oh did I forget to mention. We all had to make a felt flower to be included in out anniversary gifts. You can see the flowers made by the members. Put together on Zarina' quilt, they look so pretty.








No comments:

Post a Comment