Monday, December 14, 2009

Birthday Gift






Today's my Birthday - this old gurl is well past half a century. My 2 older boys gave the family a dinner treat at Bubba Gump, Sunway Pyramid. It was enjoyable and the food portions were huge, for my standards. I ordered Baramundi sandwich which was a disappointment and I told the cook about it. So they gave a discount on our tab. The burgers oredered by DH and DS were however delicious - so were the shrimp sandwich and fish and chips. But I must say baramundi is not a fish for cooking MAt Salleh style. BTW baramundi is ikan siakap.

Last nite at midnight, my youngest DS gave a slice of iced cake which he bought. So I had the pleasure of gorging it all by myself. DH was already asleep!

Ah yes. See all the lovely things Margaret sent to me for my birthday - 2 pieces of fabric, note pad and pen fride magnet from Lady Jane Ltd and a pretty card.They came in a zippered plastic bag all neatly tucked into a gift box.
Thanks again Margaret and to all my friends, sons and family who sent me birthday greetings and gave me birthday presents/treats.


1 comment: