Sunday, October 4, 2009

Little bags





I crochetted 2 bags - the supposedly pink one a couple of months back and the greenish/brown one yesterday. They look brownish after scanning. Actually the top ones has shades of pink, light blue and medium brown while the bottom ones a of medium brown/yellow/green shades.The pictures just doesn't seem to do justice to them. Anyway I was bored and was not in a mood to do any cross stitch, so I used whatever little wool (Minlon yarn) I had and voila! - a small bag measuring 6 inches by 8 inches. Something very handy to bring along when I go to Giant hypermart to buy the odd groceries. Even the pink flowers on the green bag has turned out a different colour.Oh Yes, now I am without any yarn left. I wanted to get some at Mydin today, but they didn't carry the colours/shades that I wanted.So sad....:(


1 comment: