Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Crochet Bag - Smaller


If you look closely you can the pink 'Baby Girl' embellishment on the bag.

My friend, Jesveen just gave birth on the 27th April'09 to a bouncing baby girl. I went over to her place for a casual visit and of course to see the long awaited baby(her first after many years of never giving up)but she was at her mum's place instead. That's for not calling up first. I wanted to surprise her mah! Anyway I bought a couple of baby things. So I guess I'll go and see her next Saturday.

I spent the afternoon watching TV, not inspired enough to do cross stitch but itching to do crochet. Well I got an excuse then to crochet another bag but this time smaller than my blue bag.I wished I had bought some green wool from Mydin. I saw some lovely shades of green on Nik's blog(see Za's blog on my bloglist) and I wanted to mix blue and green or maybe make a bag in shades of maroon, pink and green.Teacher Mel must be so pleased that this student of hers is suddenly going maniacal on crochet bags! I must go and find some new designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment